Here are the directions on how to get to our farm:
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTION AND DO NOT RELY ON GPS
- From Cabo Rojo connect with highway 2 to Ponce.
- From Ponce connect with highway 52 to San Juan take exit 98A Ponce Norte/Adjuntas.
THIS IS THE SECOND EXIT JUST AFTER THE VERY LARGE LETTERS: PONCE
- You are now traveling on highway 10 North ( Norte ). After 3.9 miles turn off to the right following the road sign to “Adjuntas”
You are still on Highway 10 North, direction: Adjuntas
After 10.1 miles at km 24.2 turn right, a road sign will direct you eastbound on the Panoramic highway towards Barranquitas/Jayuya.
- There is only one road turning to the right. Please carefully check the mileage traveled because there is no sign showing “143”. However, after a short while, you will be seeing the road sign 143 indicating
that you are on the right track. Please make sure that you will always stay on “143” until you reach road 511 at km 12.8. There you make a right turn on to 511.
- After about 1/3 of a mile, you will see the entrance to our farm on the left. There will be a sign: Pomarrosa – Café Gourmet
From Cabo Rojo to Ponce about 50 minutes.
From exit 98A to the entrance of road 143 ( direction Barranquitas ): about 20 minutes.
From the entrance to road 143 to our farm about 30 minutes ( 12 km ).
Please feel free to call 787-460-8934 if you need assistance.
( GPS coordinates: 18.157583 – 66.613760 )